Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ANTS

Spring is officially here. The calendar need not tell me it is so, for there are little creatures that tell me and cause the hair to stand up on my arms and the back of my neck when they enter a space unsolicited. I can tolerate them at picnics and you might even say, I expect them, yet when they come into my house, uninvited I can’t and I won’t. These creatures are ANTS. I hate them and will do just about anything to eradicate them from my presence. I shiver just thinking about the little things on super fast feet scurrying up my walls and onto my counters. They enter an unfriendly environment and PETA can cry all they want and I will still kill each and every one of them with all the vengeance needed. Let this stand as an official warning to all the ants in ant kingdom, I am ready! Come on spring and all the other more glorious signs of its arrival.
Jesus LIVES!!!And I will live for him.
"Lord, promise me there won't be ants in Heaven".

7 comments:

Master Casual said...

hhmm, I wonder what ants would look like in Bermuda Shorts?

Sharon Fogarty said...

i'd kill them too!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! It's so funny though to hear you put it into words:-)Oh and by the way, if I may ask, what is Tyler's and Gavin's thing about Bermuda Shorts? Is that some kinda inside joke?

Tyler said...

lol, too long to explain in a comment so you'll have to ask next time. Kinda quirky background story.

Master Casual said...

Quirky...cool word! Reminds me of an imbalance in mental prowess.

Tyler said...

Like the difference between a n00b and a m@573r? Hmm, perhaps, but more so along the lines of a reassessment of the common variables methinks.

Master Casual said...

Right you are, good Sir! Right you are.