Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hats

I am now wearing a blogger hat among the many other hats that I currently wear. I feel I have made it to the unseen world where everyone who wishes will read these thoughts. It’s a little scary doing something in a world I know little about. But, I will tread where others have tread before to make a path and add my two cents for whatever they are worth. I will enjoy this new adventure. Thank you Tyler for inviting me into your world.
There is a quote from a movie that I identify with which says, “I live a small life; valuable but small, and I wonder if I do the things I do because I want to, or do I do them because I have not been brave.” I know one thing; today is my 29th anniversary and does it not take someone with a little bit of bravery to be able to say that? I am definitely not a quitter!

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Happy 29th!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Sharon
the fam says Happy Anniversary....and I say love you very much.....
from yours truly
~Kate
your Thursday daughter

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world!It looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see what you end up writing about. I know you will be GREAT at it. Happy 29th Anniversary.
Tyler, I think it's so cool you helped your mom get started.

Master Casual said...

Yup! That's my Mom! All teched out!

She did receive minor help from her awesomely athletic, grandly great, incredibly intelligent, and of course, humble sons!

*wink*