Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Painting...again

I live to paint, or at least it seems so. I am now painting Taylee's "new" room. She is taking over her big brother Austin's room. In my opinion there is no room for the sentimental. Austin either takes his stuff or up in the attic it goes. This room has more light and more importantly it does not have vents that allow her to eavesdrop on hushed conversations below in the living room. I am writing this blog because it is ridiculously hot up there. With no air conditioner it is warm. Ha, warm, warm. Okay, it's hot! Hot, hot. It's funny that this room has been occupied by Mom and Dad, Gavin, Austin and Carson and now Taylee. I believe Tyler never made this room his. Correct me if i am wrong. It has been papered, painted several times, and now painted once again. PINK!... Pink, pink.
Well, up I must go. Prep work is the worst, but I truly rejoice that I have the skills to do the work myself. Saves lots of moolaa.
Oh by the way...the money I saved on labor I spent in a speeding ticket. I will go to court and plead the mercy of the judge. I'll be sure to take Taylee with me. Maybe she can peel an onion just before we go in. Get my drift?

2 comments:

Tyler said...

You are correct, I only occupied one room in the house growing up. I liked it well enough and saw no point in change simply for the sake of change. My room did have floor vents after all which is a great feature and offered a splendid view of our front yard.

:)

Sharon Fogarty said...

Well, actually... you occupied the room Taylee is in now until Gavin came along. All of you guys began life in that room!