Friday, July 23, 2010

Done

Taylee is moved into her freshly painted room. She loves the color and I love the uncluttered look. I have decided the more things I put in there the more things get covered and piled upon. We shall keep it simple and perhaps she will keep it straight. I don't go to the mat on mess very often so there is less stuff.
I truly think I am finished painting. I can successfully turn a blind eye to anything else that could use a coat of paint.

Looking forward to our family vacation this year. St. Michael's is such a lovely place to explore on bikes. It's flat and you can usually find a road that follows the bay shore line. I hope to do a lot of just R&R. I won't be looking around for a room to paint or a room to rearrange. Things will be pretty much chill. I am really looking forward in having my married sons join us later in the week. I am also looking forward to have the Hendricks down. What fun we will have. We will laugh ...a lot! We will share our lives for a few glorious days. I feel so blessed they are coming. I am going to ask Scott and Gavin to fix us a firehouse dinner one night. We are going to have a blast!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I look forward to it too...we really must be twins!..all the painting and rearranging - that is all me! I can't wait to be with you!