Wednesday, October 13, 2021

New Hampshire fall trip October 10, 2021

As we drove through the NY area I was a little disappointed the leaves were not in peak color and I thought I might have missed the time to go. But as we drove further up the more color we saw.  We spent the first night in Lebanon, NH just over the border from Vermont.



First stop Vermont. Here is where the leaves showed some color.



Just had to stop at King Arthur Baking Company on our way through Vermont.. Thinking I could get 50 lbs of organic bread flour. Yet, if I was willing to spend $100. I could have brought home 50 lbs but I was not willing to spend $100 on something I could buy at Wegmans for $60 for the same amount or $40 at Amazon. It's good to know prices I guess. But it was hugely fun seeing them bake the bread through a large viewing area with clear clean glass. Everything baking could be found and I was in baking heaven. Although my pocketbook and my furgelness left me wanting.




Nothing says fall like leaves floating from the trees in haphazard manner.

This house is typical up here. The house and barn were often attached so when the cold and snow came the farmer could just walk through the house to attend to the animals.
Every covered bridge we passed we walked across.



On to New Hampshire!

No comments: